Derek

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:37:46 -0400, Mike Petro wrote:

> The Rosetta thing is just another excuse to attack me, he started
> attacking me long before I published the Rosetta page on 3/13/2004.
> Just look at these:
> http://tinyurl.com/buyxs

I'd forgotten about Jim attacking you because you dared to include an
active URL in a message to the group and how the mistyping of the URL
(using backslashes instead of just slashes) let the link slip past his
virus protection.

The tangential attempt to connect your link to the FCC Communication
Decency Act was also a treat.
--
Derek

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But it rocks absolutely, too.