dh@.

Default a challenge for Goo

Goo has lied about me, and to me about almost everything we
have disagreed on. The very "refutations" he attempts are almost
always lies, meaning they are not even real and therefore not
refutations, meaning that Goo is always wrong every single time
that he lies. As far as I can recall, there has only been one thing
Goo and I have disagreed on that he *may* be correct about.
I challenge Goo to figure out which thing he might be right about,
and predict that he won't be able to...there's one thing he may
have been right about, but he can't even figure out what it is.

Happy thought for the day: Whenever someone like Goo, or
a gooling like Dutch or Derek lie to or about you, they lose
instantly and every time. Even if other people believe their lies
they are still losers.