Goomba38

> I just bought a can of Hershey cocoa powder for about $4.19, and OMG it
> goes a long way. You can make a cup of hot cocoa with only 2 or 3
> teaspoons of cocoa. That's a helluva lot cheaper than Swiss Miss, isn't
> it? I wish I had found this out a long time ago, cuz I would've had hot
> cocoa more often. I made a couple of batches of chocolate pudding and
> still have most of the cocoa left.

YOu could probably use a lot less than 2-3 spoons of cocoa for one cup
of cocoa. I make a cup often (microwave the milk) add 1 teaspoon of
cocoa and some splenda. It tastes like milk, instead of just sugar like
those instant things you were used to using. Blech.

I'm just curious though... how come you never knew this stuff before?
Goomba