Blair P. Houghton

Default Char-Broil Grill review? Model 2215, Stainless at Lowes

Kostia > wrote:
>Does anybody know anything or has this grill and can recommend it?
>The price is good, and I was almost certain I am going to buy it.
>However when I took a look at it at Lowes I found that the lid is not
>that heavy i.e. the sheet of metal is not that thick and definetely is
>not doubled as some others there. I was thinking that a heavier lid
>would keep the temperature better? Any comments? Is this a good grill?
>http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...84873-451-2215

The Char-broils were denigrated by Consumer Reports, iirc.

Look at the Weber Genesis Silver C, which has the same
configuration, but not the stainless steel, which looks
good but doesn't really do anything but look good.

--Blair
"You might have to go across the street
to Home Depot..."