Derek

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:04:42 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>Which is 24 minutes, 50 seconds longer than I could. Is your pain
>>>medication responsible for your masochistic tolerance level?

>> You wouldn't even be able to stand after taking what I take
>> on a daily basis

>I wouldn't stupidly cripple myself like you did, either, dummy.

I found a magic genie lantern in Pearl's back yard one day,
and the first wish I made was to be forever crippled. Not
from anything to do with motor abilities that stop my legs
from working, but from agonies you'll never experience. It's
a good thing, too, because weaklings like yourself would
never cope with it, not even for a week.