Phred

In article .com>,
wrote:
>Here is a recipe for the traditional Gobi Paratha.

http://www.rupenrao.com/recipe.asp?rid=153

G'day Ronnie,

There's something I've been meaning to ask you (and any others who
wish to comment) for some time now: How do you cook an Indian
omlette?

Twenty years ago I spent a few months travelling in the rural parts of
southern India (from Bhopal south -- left Bhopal a couple of weeks
before the chemical disaster there) and enjoyed the greatest omlettes
I've ever eaten for breakfast each day for a couple of weeks while in
Madya Pradesh. They were absolutely *delicious*.

Of course, I should have made equiries at the time, but didn't. I've
since tried to reconstruct the things, without success, and I haven't
managed to stumble over a satisfactory recipe either.

Any hints on how to make the things, mate?

Thanks for your time.

[Addendum: The latest Tudogs Newsletter is promoting a site for
Indian recipes <http://www.indianchild.com/indian_recipes.htm>.
Care to comment on their credibility? (they don't construct a very
competent web page, FWTW!
<http://www.indianchild.com/indian_spices.htm> ]

Cheers, Phred.

--