Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:58:56 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>So you have nothing to hide. Not the same, evidently, with Swilson.
>
>Odd part is that his banter might give others who dislike him (there
>seem to be a few) the idea to actually email a complaint his boss, wife,
>doctor, whoever.

Are you implying that you intend to escalate your stalking, Dank? Just
let me know if that's what you mean. I assure you I'll respond
appropriately.

Why does my boss know your name, Dank? Why are you unwilling to take
responsility for your actions, Dank? Why aren't you man enough to
admit you e-mailed him to try to get me fired?

Give it up, Dank. You can repeat your big lie all you want, but not
even CAL believes that you didn't e-mail my boss, coward.