LewZephyr

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:28:59 GMT, I needed a babel fish to understand
EZ > :

>On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 09:04:59 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>>There's a way to make google quote properly. Don't recall what it is
>>though.

>Or, you could just use Outlook Express with OE-QuoteFix:
>
>http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
>
>Or, you could really go for broke and use Agent, which quotes
>correctly, but costs $.
>
>Of course, both options require a news server, which also usually
>costs $$
>
>EZ from St. Louis

Does Outlook Express pull info from Google groups? I didn't think
they allowed that. If they do now, very cool... if not OE will not
help them out in the least.
The OP is using Google Groups.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke