Mike Petro

>> If Jim or someone else would indulge my curiousity, I would like to
>> know what gives Jim the right on the use of this term. I have to claim
>> ignorance on these matters, but it seems to me simply using a term does
>> not give you legal rights over it. But I'll suspend my judgement.

>It's a long story. On March 13, 2004, Mike posted an announcement to
>this group that he'd put together a "Puerh Rosetta Page" on his web
>site. Jim's first response, 2 days later, was the following (in its
>entirety):

Just for the record I offered, on more than one occasion, to change
the Rosetta Page name if he would just shut up and leave me alone. He
chose to ignore every offer, obviously he just wants an excuse to
bellyache regardless.

Life goes on........
Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
"In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not be forgotten that much likewise is performed."
Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.