rick

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:14:55 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>>"Derek" > wrote in message
. ..

>>snipping...

>>> You've nothing to laugh about, Etter. I've just
>>> shown you to be a liar whose last resort is to
>>> edit your opponent's sentences before then
>>> responding to them. You've nothing to laugh
>>> about at all.

>>===================
>>LOL

> You're a moron, Etter, a stupid lying moron.

===================
LOL Thanks for again proving your sleazy idiocy, hypocrite.

===================
LOL Thanks for again proving your sleazy idiocy, hypocrite.

>>> I'm not dodging anything; YOU are. You've made
>>> the claim that the production of your so-called grass
>>> fed beef doesn't cause or promote collateral deaths,
>>> and this is while you try to attack vegans for allegedly
>>> denying the collateral deaths associated with their veg.
>>> You've got some explaining to do, hypocrite.

>>=====================
>>Nope.

> Yes, you have, although I don't expect any honesty
> from you.

=====================
Nope. I've explained where mine comes from fool. I've explained
where yours comes from fool. You lose....

=====================
Nope. I've explained where mine comes from fool. I've explained
where yours comes from fool. You lose....

>>> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
>>>
>>> and
>>>
>>> "The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
>>> rick etter Nov 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7
>>>
>>> You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you?

>>===========================
>>Too bad you can't make them say what you wantb them to say, eh
>>killer?

> They reveal your denial over the collateral deaths
> associated with the production of grass fed beef
> you claim to eat. Keep up that denial and your lies,
> hypocrite; they serve me well.

====================
Now you've changed you claim again, fool. Try to keep saying
the same thing once in awhile, killer...

LOL Thanks for again proving your sleazy idiocy, hypocrite.

>>> No problem, hypocrite.

>>LOL Thanks

> No problem, hypocrite.

LOL Thanks for again proving your sleazy idiocy, hypocrite.