rick

"Derek" > wrote in message

snipping...

>>> That's what I said, dummy.

>>===================
>>LOL

> You've nothing to laugh about, Etter. I've just
> shown you to be a liar whose last resort is to
> edit your opponent's sentences before then
> responding to them. You've nothing to laugh
> about at all.

===================
LOL Thanks for again proving your idiocy, hypocrite.

===================
LOL Thanks for again proving your idiocy, hypocrite.

>>> Your denial is pathetic, but it serves every vegan
>>> you've tried to attack on this issue concerning
>>> collateral deaths well.

>>=======================
>>Dodge noted fool.

> I'm not dodging anything; YOU are.

===================
You are fool. Try the truth once in awhile. It will feel
good....

You've made
> the claim that the production of your so-called grass
> fed beef doesn't cause or promote collateral deaths,
> and this is while you try to attack vegans for allegedly
> denying the collateral deaths associated with their veg.
> You've got some explaining to do, hypocrite.

=====================
Nope. I've explained where mine comes from fool. I've explained
where yours comes from fool. You lose....

>>> I don't deny the fact that the production of my
>>> food accrues collateral deaths, liar,

> Yet your statements say otherwise;

===================
No, they don't, fool. Try reading for comprehension. I know,
that's impassible for your 2 remaining drug-impaired braincells,
eh hypocrite?

> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
>
> and
>
> "The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
> rick etter Nov 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7
>
> You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you?

===========================
Too bad you can't make them say what you wantb them to say, eh
killer?

LOL Thanks for again proving your idiocy, hypocrite.

>>> No problem, hypocrite.

>>Thanks

> No problem, hypocrite.

LOL Thanks for again proving your idiocy, hypocrite.