Nico

>This member of the silent whatever is very solidly on Mike's side, but would
>like to see Mike just plain ignore Jim. It's like arguing with a brick wall
>Mike.
>Marlene

Having just now done some searching into the recent history of this
debate, I'm now inclined to agree with you.

Mike, I don't think you have to worry about this guy discrediting you.
It it patently obivious to me that Jim is being irrational, and I'm
beginning to realize that MANY other people have made this observation.
As far as I can tell, Jim's two big accusations against you, your
posted URLs and your use of the Rosetta name, seem completely
unfounded, and most people who bother to say anything seem to agree.

Unless anyone can actually offer new evidence in this matter,
specifically toward the above accusations, I, for one, would like to
see this topic dropped.

Nico