Space Cowboy

Thanks. I can handle this guy with one arm tied behind my back. I'm
bringing his newly recruited dodgeball refugees up to speed. Where I
come from that is considered a joke and not intolerance. If I rant
about someone you can consider that a compliment that I even take the
time. No wonder Dennis Miller bombed on CNBC. I didn't like his
politics but I liked his rants and the scretching "one more thing".
I'm more concerned about Ellie ending up in research laboratory.

Jim

Michael Plant wrote:
....I delete me...
....I waste him...