Sheldon

Allan Matthews wrote:
> On 8 Sep 2005 05:44:53 -0700, "Sheldon" > wrote:
>

> >Allan Matthews wrote:
> >> Sheldon
> >> It would be interesting to see how the NOLA situation would have gone if you were > in charge.

> >Would/ve been no stinkin' situation... my first day in office I'd have
> >condemned the entire city, bulldozed it flat and let Mother Nature take
> >it from there... should have been condemned 100 years ago. And that's
> >what needs to be done now. The residents are so friken stupid and they
> >thump their bibles way too much... those pinheads actually look to the
> >government like it's Moses, with one wave of a stick their Red Sea
> >would part. duh
> >
> >To be perfectly honest, from what I've seen on T-Vee, it'd be no great
> >human loss had all of those who *refused* to leave drowned. At this
> >point I'd not permit them to leave, let them continue to rot... can't
> >imagine any viable city would want that no account welfare dreck. Now
> >I see the powers that be gonna give those total losers even more
> >welfare, in the form of debit cards, like those zombies are going to
> >all of a sudden know how to manage cash... most of them will blow it on
> >crack.
> >
> >Instead of wasting resources (mine) pumping water they need to finish
> >what Mother Nature started and bulldoze all those levees before she
> >returns, and she definitely will... this was only a very mild warning.
> >
> > You are a truly compassionate soul, Sheldon.

Compassion (feeling badly) is a negative emotion (drags one down to the
level of the inept), what purpose in crying into ones beer, most
especially wasted on the able bodied who REFUSE to care for
themselves... why would any responsible person want to invest in
someone who'd rather drown. Compassion is reserved for the
infirm/elderly, infants and most especially animals.... where's the
compassion of rescue squads who made no provision for and refuse to
save the most vulnerable and innocent, the animals. Allan, you're the
one whose priorties are skewed and befuddled. My priorities are in
order and well defined... *help those first who are most willing to
help themselves*. You're the kind of pinhead who'd waste energy
wanting to blow breath into a leaking balloon.... you want to pour MY
resourses into the parasites, well you go right ahead, but with YOUR
resources, and then quit yer bitchin when they kick you in your crotch.
I got your compassion schwingin'... I'd sooner rescue a potted plant
before some no account section 8 welfare dreck... at least with care
the plant will flourish, the dreck will always remain dreck and the
more they're given the more they'll take and never give anything back.

Sheldon