Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:55:39 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:56:48 GMT, Dan Krueger
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >You are the only one who can't seem to follow a thread without ">"'s.
>> >Try really hard, pro. I posted on top so I hope that doesn't send you
>> >crying to your boss, chuckles.

>> Going to e-mail my boss again, Dank, in an attempt to get me censured
>> or fired?

>All jokes and banter aside, I never figured out why your boss took
>action on something like this. I thought that was a little rinkydink in
>the first place.

He didn't take action. He said, "You have another stalker, and he's
e-mailing me to complain about you posting to Usenet. Be careful." End
of discussion.

You know, taking a Usenet squabble to real life that way is truly
reprehensible. But what makes it both reprehensible AND pathetic is
that Dank won't even admit what he did or otherwise take
responsibility for his actions. That's just sad and lame.