CS

I propose we deal with all the childish banter and "sand box" behavior the
way it would be dealt with in the real (off-line) world--by a cage match.
Let's get everyone together in a mutually-agreed upon central location, eat
some 'Q, then put all "the usual suspects" in the caged ring. Last one
standing gets to set the rules which determine posting method, off topic
versus on topic, quoting conventions, etc. We could even make it an annual
event, so that the challengers would have a chance to set the standards in
later years.

No use of folding chairs, no hidden foreign objects, no manager or
girlfriend participation. Gee, I'm smiling right now and I picture it in my
mind's eye...