Mike Petro

>Mike,
>
>With due respect to you and others, Jim does have legal rights regarding the
>use of the words "Rosetta Stone" on usenet in a tea context based in part on
>his first use of the term in this regard. You guys misunderstand most of
>what he writes because you do not read between the lines. A bit of tolerance
>in his direction would be appeciated by what has become the silent majority
>here for which I hopefully speak. Hope this helps.
>
>Michael

Hehehe, yes, the VERY silent majority.......

Actually its like shooting fish in a barrel isn't it. Besides in the
court of public opinion it is clear who has won this case. My motives
and character have spoken for themselves, while he sticks his foot in
mouth every time he attacks. I steadfastly refuse to allow him to run
me off like he did all the others and somebody really does need to
stand up to the bully/troll.

BTW, if he has Legal Rights to the Rosetta Stone metaphor then I stand
humbly corrected and will forever bow before his presence..... NOT!

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
"In this work, when it shall be found that much is omitted, let it not be forgotten that much likewise is performed."
Samuel Johnson, 1775, upon finishing his dictionary.