rick

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:26:13 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>>"Derek" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
m...

>>> Snipping without notation is perfectly ethical, while
>>> editing your opponent's sentences before responding
>>> to them is not.

>>===============
>>No it is not fool.

> That's what I said, dummy.

===================
LOL Thanks for again proving your idiocy, hypocrite.

...Not when you constantly want the meaning
changed or out of context, or to eliminate that which shows you
have lied, again....

=====================
LOL Thanks for again proving your idiocy, hypocrite.

>>> Well, I've got a nasty shock for you, because
>>> believe it or not the production of grass fed
>>> beef does accrue collateral deaths like any
>>> other food stuff.

>>=================
>>Show me the animals that die in the production of the beef I
>>eat,
>>fool...

> Your denial is pathetic, but it serves every vegan
> you've tried to attack on this issue concerning
> collateral deaths well.

=======================
Dodge noted fool. I see that as usual, you have nothing but
ignorance, syupidity, and delusion.

>>> Your denial of this fact while
>>> trying to attack vegans for the collateral deaths
>>> associated with their lifestyles is disgusting and
>>> priceless at the same time.

>>====================
>>It's you that is in denial, hypocrite.

> I don't deny the fact that the production of my
> food accrues collateral deaths, liar, and neither
> do the vegans you try to attack for their alleged
> denial either. Only YOU deny the collateral
> deaths associated with the production of your
> food stuffs, hypocrite, and only YOU, a meat
> eater gets a free pass from all the other meat
> eaters on these forums while they let your denial
> go without mention. Your hypocrisy reveals a
> double standard from the meat eating side of
> these forums, so thanks for that.

Nope...

>>> I know a lying hypocrite living in denial when I
>>> see one, Rick Etter.

>>Thanks

> No problem, hypocrite.

Thanks for again proving my point, killer.