Derek

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:57:41 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...

>>>=====================
>>>ROTFLMAO

>> You've nothing to laugh about, scum. Only a liar and
>> cheat would edit their opponent's sentences before
>> responding to them, and that's been proven to be you
>> in more than one case.

>=======================
>Keep proving my point fool. You're the one that has always
>snipped without annotation, hypocrite...

Snipping without notation is perfectly ethical, while
editing your opponent's sentences before responding
to them is not. Only a liar and a cheat alters his
opponent's sentences to make it appear he wrote
something he didn't intend or was disputing, and
that's the level you've displayed here by editing mine.

>>>===================
>>>Nope

>> Your statements are still on this page proving you
>> did, liar, so there's no use in trying to lie your way
>> out of this one.

>========================
>No, they do not, fool.

They reveal your denial of the collateral deaths
associated with the production of the grass fed
beef you claim to eat, yet all the while while
denying them you feebly attack vegans for the
alleged collateral deaths associated with every
morsel of food they eat, and even the power
they use to send messages to Usenet. How's
that for hypocrisy?

>>>======================
>>>True statements, fool.

>> So, while every morsel of food that passes the vegan's
>> lips causes and promotes collateral deaths, according
>> to you, the production of the foods YOU eat doesn't.

>======================
>By Jove, you've finally got it, killer....

Well, I've got a nasty shock for you, because
believe it or not the production of grass fed
beef does accrue collateral deaths like any
other food stuff. Your denial of this fact while
trying to attack vegans for the collateral deaths
associated with their lifestyles is disgusting and
priceless at the same time.

>> While every message posted to Usenet causes and
>> promotes collateral deaths, the electricity used in the
>> production of grass fed beef does not. What a hoot,
>> and from the most vile hypocrite on Usenet. Not only
>> do you edit your opponent's posts to stay in contention
>> here, you lie as well, pretending that the production of
>> the beef you eat causes no collateral deaths. Keep up
>> that denial, hypocrite.

>You should know all

I know a lying hypocrite living in denial when I
see one, Rick Etter.