Rudy Canoza

Derek lied:
> On 7 Sep 2005 12:16:08 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> >Derek lied:
> >> [..]

> >> I rang Tescos a while ago

> >No, you didn't; you're lying again.

> The argument remains the same whether I'm lying or not.

No, it doesn't. Tesco wouldn't make such a claim even if you did call
them, which you didn't. Thanks for admitting you lied.

The nature of markets and business is such that firms, on average,
cannot get away with lying; especially relatively small firms in
competitive markets, when those firms are trying to establish a name
that the public will treat as synonymous with quality. If you opened
Derk's Grass-Fed Butcher Shoppe, we'd know that you're lying, because
you have no name to protect.