rick

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 10:18:18 GMT, "rick" > wrote:
>>"Derek" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> I see you've already started editing my sentences
>>> without notation before responding to them, liar
>>> Ricky. I didn't write the last five words in that
>>> above paragraph; YOU did. You're a lying,
>>> cheating piece of scum, Etter.

>>=====================
>>ROTFLMAO

> You've nothing to laugh about, scum. Only a liar and
> cheat would edit their opponent's sentences before
> responding to them, and that's been proven to be you
> in more than one case.

=======================
Keep proving my point fool. You're the one that has always
snipped without annotation, hypocrite...

>>> Yes you have, liar.

>>===================
>>Nope

> Your statements are still on this page proving you
> did, liar, so there's no use in trying to lie your way
> out of this one.

========================
No, they do not, fool. Too bad you can't read for comprehension,
killer...

>>> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
>>>
>>> and
>>>
>>> "The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
>>> rick etter Nov 15 2003 http://tinyurl.com/cpdy7
>>>
>>> Support those lies with evidence or retract them,
>>> hypocrite.

>>======================
>>True statements, fool.

> So, while every morsel of food that passes the vegan's
> lips causes and promotes collateral deaths, according
> to you, the production of the foods YOU eat doesn't.

======================
By Jove, you've finally got it, killer....

> While every message posted to Usenet causes and
> promotes collateral deaths, the electricity used in the
> production of grass fed beef does not.

============================
LOL Faoming at the mouth now, aren't you, killer? What
electricity goes into the production of the beef?

What a hoot,
> and from the most vile hypocrite on Usenet. Not only
> do you edit your opponent's posts to stay in contention
> here, you lie as well, pretending that the production of
> the beef you eat causes no collateral deaths. Keep up
> that denial, hypocrite.

You should know all about being a lying, scummy hypocrite,
killer....
Too bad you can'r even ly very well. You just can't stand
facts, eh killer?