Matthew L. Martin

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>

>>If you weren't so damned sure that no one else could possibly have a
>>valid opinion, you wouldn't get caught up in things like this.

> Pot-kettle-black. And I never said that you were right, just that you won.

Go count the number of posts you and I made to this thread. See a pattern?

>>little modesty for yourself and respect for people who think
>>differently than you do would go a long way towards making political
>>discussions civil.

> There should be NO political discussions here, period. And ****-off with
> your sanctimonious lecture, ass-wipe.

Thanks for proving my point beyond any possible doubt. You have no
respect for anyone who does not think exactly as you do. That must make
your life quite difficult. I feel sorry for you that you limit yourself
that way.

--
Matthew

"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people" -- Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936)