Matthew L. Martin

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Matthew L. Martin wrote:
>

>>It seems that this is how Dave get his jollies.

> You win, Matthew. You and Kevin and the prick from "brother country" win.
> I give up.

If you weren't so damned sure that no one else could possibly have a
valid opinion, you wouldn't get caught up in things like this. A little
modesty for yourself and respect for people who think differently than
you do would go a long way towards making political discussions civil.

--
Matthew (over and out)

"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people" -- Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936)