Brian Mailman

zxcvbob wrote:

> Remoulade Sauce, but I'm not sure what exactly it is served with
> (probably fried or broiled butterflied shrimp.)

Sort of like a tartar sauce. A compound mayo.

> Fried soft-shell crab, if you can find them. Cut in half for a large
> appetizer.

Erf, that's what we call 'starters' here in Northern California these
days. By 'appetizer' I mean 'hors d'ouevre.' 'Sides, I'm wanting to
keep the food costs down. The mushroom cap thang sounds like an idea
and I can play with that.

> Turtle soup? (made with snapping turtles, not sea turtles) Don't let
> the turtle bite your fingers off. :-)

LOL. Remember the "Snapping Turtle Turks" in Yellow Submarine?

B/