Dave Bugg

D. Winsor wrote:

Still don't know how to properly quote, bozo.

> Nonsense. People in trouble needed help. We had offers to help
> before your officials before your people were actually troubled.

How prescient, but please show us the proof. Your offers of help have been
accepted, but your navy has yet to leave port.

> Bureaucrats and, God forbid, vanity kept us from your consideration.

Bureaucrats, could be. Vanity, that's a personal issue with you.

> Yet your own personal arrogance kept you from admitting even that
> prior to now.

Oh, pleeeese. The issue was your pathetic interpretation of events, and your
lack of knowledge about the limitations of federal impositions on a state.
You still are as dumb as a fence-post on those issues.

> No, the bureaucracy is a beleagured tool of the governments past and
> present.

Agreed.

> A general conservatism has swept accountants of both
> parties into power. Our own values as reflected by those accountants
> have left us with a dearth of leadership in these times of need. It
> is a very political issue in the western world because we no longer
> have leaders that aren't managed.

You say a lot, but there is little of substance.

> Yadah, yadah, yadah... The aims were as lily white as the hats you
> proport to wear. People were in trouble and needed help.

People are still in trouble and getting help. And you are not the answer,
you're just a hemorrohid that adds to the irritation and misery.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que