Dave Bugg

D. Winsor wrote:

> Nice. From where I sit, nobody can understand, nobody's fit to
> opine, and you all are doing just fine down there.

Whether you understand, or opine, makes not one wit of change to the
situation. It solves nothing with regard to this situation. As to opining,
you should have at least a rudimentary understanding of how the system is
setup before you start looking for blame.

Things were screwed up for a variety of reasons, and they need fixing. But
this is not a political issue, it is an issue of beauracracy(sp); democrat,
republican, whatever. The beauracracy kept effective response from
occuring, and that must be solved. And it certainly was not a plot --- as
you have stupidly suggested -- of an attempt at ignoring folks because they
were black.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que