Dave Bugg

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> You challenged me. I proved you wrong.

Not hardly. All you proved is that you have no idea how the lines of
emergency response from local to state to the feds work.

> Are you refuting what GWB did
> and said?

Nope. He asked the governor of LA to do what the other governors did, but
she needed 24 hours to think it over

>Are you such a kneejerk dittohead that you will argue
> against your own president?

The only kneejerk reaction was yours. I simply responded. But then you'll
pimp for the liberal side, instead of shutting up and hearing what the real
facts are.

>Do you really think that anyone who
> disagrees with your positions is evil and traitorous?

That's your balliwick.

> I have come to the conclusion that you are all of those things. At
> least you've gone out of your way to prove it by shitting all over
> this ng. If you are going to continue being childish, go find some
> other ng to do that.

I was here long before you arrived, and I'll be here long after you depart.
You continue to introduce these issues and then cry foul when called on your
rants. You are the biggest NG shitter here.

> Now to complete this political fiasco: What about taking responsibilty
> for your own actions. This is how GWB's administration does that, the
> try to shift the blame:

You forgot to include the this link to show just how the Democrats plan to
use the tragedy for their own political gain:
http://www.democrats.com/node/5938

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que