Darek Fisk

"Reg" > wrote in message
. ..
| Darek Fisk wrote:
|
| > No, I won't. That is why I cooked my last fish to 180 F. But even with
my
| > unsophisticated taste it feld overcooked.
|
| That's so incredibly overcooked I can't believe I'm reading
| it.

That what I have said before and that is why I ask this question on
alt.food.barbecue.

| Seafood is very delicate. You're about 40-50 degrees F above
| where you should be. Those poor little fillets

Do you cook fish only to 130-140F? Fresh one? From what I have read
parasites in fish die at 140F in 1 minute. Considering possible error of the
temperature reading device 140F seems to be very close call not even
mentioning 130F.

| What's the deal with all this paranoia about seafood,
| anyway? Is this some kind of OCD thing?

OCD? Just don't feel like having a stowaway inside my stomach.