>Tell truth? Not knowing the cooker you're using it's impossible to tell isn't it?

-Char Griller Super Pro w/ SFB. True- sauce can cover mistakes, but it
can enhance a well cooked rack o' ribs as well. Why else serve sauce on
the side? The ribs I cooked were really good today. The sauce, in my
opinion, degraded the quality. I'm not trying to start a debate on ribs
w/ sauce vs ribs w/o sauce- I'm just trying to figure out the best way
to smoke them. I recently saw a program on Food Network about 2
brothers- I think in Texas. Each had his own BBQ restaurant, within a
few miles of each other. Each one served ribs- one w/ sauce, and one
w/o, and each claimed that their ribs were the best. They both had
plenty of customers to back their claims. It truly is a matter of
preference!

Jim