Duwop

> What are RO and Cowboy? I presume they are brands but of what? I'm in
> central NJ and have Lowe's, Wal-mart, Home Depot to choose from.

RO is Royal Oak (the real deal), Cowboy is wood scraps made into charcoal.

Here's a good place for lump info, not all of which is available to you in
your area though:

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/lumpindexpage.htm?bag

If you do a search of Google Groups for this group and search "New
Jersey+lump" you'll probably come across some info.

Restaraunt supply places and some hardwood stores (Not Home Depot though)
carry lump too.

One who works 5 minutes from Lazzari's distribution center (aint I lucky?),