Default apple cake

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:05:19 GMT, "Vox Humana" >
wrote:

>"Chari" > wrote in message
nell.edu...

>into our
>> >

>> > If it isn't the Easter Bunny, than who does leave them? Just wait until
>> > next Easter and don't be surprised if you get nothing. The Easter Bunny
>> > is a very sensitive fellow and you might have hurt his feelings. MS
>> >

>> The Easter bunny is MALE? That makes the egg thing even more
>> intriguing....

>Yes, and the very small chocolate eggs left by the bunny... I don't even
>want to think about that!!!

Ha! Ha! This brought me out of lurking. My sister has a friend whose
brother told her about "Magical Mystical Blueberries". When this girl
was very young, her mother caught her under the rabbit cage outside.
She was gathering "Magical Mystical Blueberries" to put in her cereal.
:-)

Ugh!

SusanB in GA