Harry Demidavicius

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:12:34 GMT, "TFM®" >
wrote:

>There was *one* Wal-mart around here that carried RO lump. Not anymore.
>
>I had to get ****ing briquettes. Royal Oak, but briquettes nonetheless.
>
>Gonna grill some burgers on it in a bit to test it out. If it's ok, I'll
>use it in the WSM tomorrow on a chicken.
>

>I'm bummed. This means it's back to Cowboy for me until I find RO again
>locally. (And I *used* to have the ultimate connection........Goddammit!)
>

>TFM®

I have a nasty feeling that something is happening to/at Royal Oak,
FatMan. It's starting to get scarce here at the Canadian Tire shops -
my suppliers for the last 10 years. I'm down to 10 or 12 bags and
beginning to worry. I won't be reduced to Briquettes, but the other
available stuff costs more money and doesn't look at all good.