Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 01 Sep 2005 04:37:06a, kilikini wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
>> On Thu 01 Sep 2005 01:52:25a, -L. wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>> That might be easy for you to say. I live 37 miles from my workplace,
>> and there is no public transportation between the two points. For me,
>> the first two options aren't possible. Don't suggest I move closer. I
>> can't afford that either.
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright *¿*

> That's us too, Wayne. We're in a rural area, no public transportation.
> My hubby drives between an hour and a half to two hours each way to work
> every day. These gas prices are going to be tough to combat, aren't
> they?
>
> kili

That's for sure, kili. It started getting tough for us when it climbed
over $2.00/gal. The only adjustable part of our budget is food, so I guess
we eat less! At present I am able to work from home 1 day a week. If the
price climbs much more (and no doubt it will), I'm thinking of asking if
adding another day at home is possible.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
unless there are three other people.