Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 01 Sep 2005 01:52:25a, -L. wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Ted Campanelli wrote:
>> Well, here in Connecticut we hit $3.19 a gallon for regular today.
>> ONLY, a "LITTLE" jump. Yesterday it was $2.79 a gallon. All
>> indications are that gasoline will pass the $4.00 mark this weekend.
>>
>> Since "Our Illustrious Leader", George Bush, decided to release some of
>> the oil reserves yesterday, I wonder who is pocketing all the money ?
>> It sure isn't the gas station

> Really easy solution: Walk, ride a bike or use public trans.
> Americans make themselves dependant on oil and then bitch when they
> have to pay for it. Unbelievable.
>
> -L.

That might be easy for you to say. I live 37 miles from my workplace, and
there is no public transportation between the two points. For me, the
first two options aren't possible. Don't suggest I move closer. I can't
afford that either.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
unless there are three other people.