Cyberia

Default Help needed: recipe from Cake Bible

I'm currently travelling in the USA (living in Sydney, Australia) and I
want to make a chocolate cake tomorrow - but it has to be one of the
chocolate cakes from Rose Levy Beranbaum's Cake Bible, which I own, but
which, inconveniently, is currently in Sydney.

I don't suppose someone could post a particular chocolate cake recipe
for me? The cake I want (and, sorry, I don't remember the exact name)
is not dissimilar to the Chocolate Bread recipe, however it has a lot
more water in it than the Choc. Bread recipe. It might be what's called
the "Perfect All American Chocolate Butter Cake" in the US edition.

I would be really really grateful!

Regards,

Hanne