Sheldon

Ted Campanelli wrote:
> Well, here in Connecticut we hit $3.19 a gallon for regular today.
> ONLY, a "LITTLE" jump. Yesterday it was $2.79 a gallon. All
> indications are that gasoline will pass the $4.00 mark this weekend.
>
> Since "Our Illustrious Leader", George Bush, decided to release some of
> the oil reserves yesterday, I wonder who is pocketing all the money ?
> It sure isn't the gas station

Don't bet on it, the guy operating the pump has the greatest control
over price... why is it there's such price disparity from one station
to another, even in the same town. It's okay with me that fuel prices
are rising rapidly, and just in time, we reallhy need to spur research
for a brand new fuel source... too many of yoose morons actually
believe oil is a bottomless barrel. At today's consumption rate there
won't be a drop of crude in 30 years... children born today will very
likely never drive an autombile, never fly in a plane, certrainly never
see a space shot, won't be any, certainly none as we know them.
Instead of bitching about gasolene costs buy stock in bicycles and sail
boats. Btw, "Our Illustrious Leader" has been dealt one of the badest
presidential hands in more than 50 years and I think he's doing a great
job, as good as any and better than most... he may not be the greatest
thinker but at least he's thinking with his big head, not his small
head like the last one, that friggin' delusional goober brained sow
chaser.

Sheldon