rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
news
> "rick" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > ink.net...

>> > It makes a big difference in health.

>> =============
>> ANY proper diet makes a difference to health. Especially one
>> that includes the right meats, fool.
>> Besides, a diet is not what veganism is about. Again, ask a
>> real
>> vegan what they think of your delution of the word.

> 'Real' vegans differ in their
> definitions sometimes. It's
> funny how you are so adamant
> that it be the old one.

================
No, they don't. It is not a diet to real vegans, and it is NOT
about health. That's strickly your delusion to try to conveninec
yourself that you are doing something.

>> > Their changes in meaning are not
>> > older than the one in vegan. We've
>> > seen them take place in a single
>> > lifespan.

>> ==============
>> You really are just too stupid for words, aren't you? Trying
>> using your 2 beaincells for something other than the typical
>> propaganda you spew, stupid. Both those meanings have been
>> around since the 1800s. Now, you may be a old skank, but I
>> doubt
>> you're THAT old as to claim the 1800s as your lifetime.

> Are you ever a cranky old fart.
> The words may have been
> around a while, but we have seen
> their meanings change in recent
> times.

================
No fool, try reading again for comprehension. I know that that
is difficult for your limited brainpower, but the meanings you
cited have been in use since the 1800s, dolt, not withing your
lifetime. Except of course unless you really are an old, old
skank.

>> > Where did I insult first? The only
>> > time I do that is if it is extra well
>> > deserved.

>> ===============
>> LOL Try reading for comprehensin fool, not emotion...

> Evasion. Well if you can't answer...

============
Delusion, try again, fool.

>> > You're a weirdo, Dick. Diet IS all
>> > it takes according to some.

>> ===========
>> Again, only to those that waht to 'feel' good about their
>> doing
>> NOTHING. Again, ask a real vegan what they think of your
>> using
>> the word when you obviously CAE NOTHING about the unnecessary
>> death and suffering of animals for your convenience, and
>> entertainment, hypocrite.

> What's a REAL vegan? You
> make all kinds of wild claims
> about there being none on the
> internet.

===================
READ the real definition, fool. You'll then see why there will
not be any REAL vegans on usenet. Man, you really are this
stupid, aren't you?

>> > This coming from the weirdo who
>> > said there are no vegans on the
>> > usenet. Do you believe they exist at all?

>> Sure, but like I said, there are no REAL vegans on usenet
>> fool.
>> That violates the principles of real veganism. But since you
>> have no idea of any principles, it figures you wouldn't
>> understand.

> You sure do have a wacky idea of
> what a real vegan is.

Nope. You try to pretend to be what you aren't, hypocrite...