rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "rick" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > "rick" > wrote in message
>> > ink.net...

>> snippage...

>> > Stop being a dick, Dick. The
>> > dictionary agrees with me.

>> =======================
>> So what fool? The dictionary has co-opted the words real
>> meaning. It has done so because too many lazy, ignorant
>> wannbes
>> like you pretend that diet makes a difference.

> It makes a big difference in health.

=============
ANY proper diet makes a difference to health. Especially one
that includes the right meats, fool.
Besides, a diet is not what veganism is about. Again, ask a real
vegan what they think of your delution of the word.

>> And
>> > yes, language can evolve quickly.
>> > Remember how quickly '***'
>> > turned from meaning cheerful to
>> > meaning homosexual?
>> > Remember how 'dick' turned
>> > from meaning a short form for
>> > Richard to a private eye and
>> > then as a slang for penises and
>> > idiots? No matter how much
>> > you want original definition
>> > purity, there are going to be
>> > some people who use the
>> > modern version.

>> =======================
>> ROTFLMAO I think you'd better learn a little more, little
>> girl.
>> All those words are far far older than veganism.

> Their changes in meaning are not
> older than the one in vegan. We've
> seen them take place in a single
> lifespan.

==============
You really are just too stupid for words, aren't you? Trying
using your 2 beaincells for something other than the typical
propaganda you spew, stupid. Both those meanings have been
around since the 1800s. Now, you may be a old skank, but I doubt
you're THAT old as to claim the 1800s as your lifetime.

>> > When you have nothing to say,
>> > insulting makes you feel better.
>> > Says a lot about you.

>> =======================
>> ROTFLMAO And that says what about you, dolt. You insulted
>> first!! What a hoot! You really are as stupid as you appear,
>> aren't you hypocrite.

> Where did I insult first? The only
> time I do that is if it is extra well
> deserved.

===============
LOL Try reading for comprehensin fool, not emotion...

>> > According to the modern definition
>> > you are indeed vegan just by doing
>> > that. It's funny that you, a troll, is
>> > arguing over this. I would expect
>> > this sort of thing to be an argument
>> > between vegans about who's really
>> > a vegan and who's not.

>> =====================
>> Don't take my word for it fool. Try reading what real vegans
>> say
>> about losers like yourself that try to pretend that diet is
>> all
>> it takes. And in your case, you diet isn't even 'vegan'. You
>> truely are one sad little girl, killer.

> You're a weirdo, Dick. Diet IS all
> it takes according to some.

===========
Again, only to those that waht to 'feel' good about their doing
NOTHING. Again, ask a real vegan what they think of your using
the word when you obviously CAE NOTHING about the unnecessary
death and suffering of animals for your convenience, and
entertainment, hypocrite.

>> > Who's pretending? The dictionary
>> > agrees with me.

>> =======================
>> Try reading what the word means fool. Try reading what real
>> veagns say about your ignorance.

> This coming from the weirdo who
> said there are no vegans on the
> usenet. Do you believe they exist at all?

Sure, but like I said, there are no REAL vegans on usenet fool.
That violates the principles of real veganism. But since you
have no idea of any principles, it figures you wouldn't
understand.