Wayne Boatwright

On Tue 30 Aug 2005 10:05:06p, sarah wrote in rec.food.preserving:

> Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>
>> I'm so glad, George! I didn't know exactly what area you lived in, but
>> thought you were closer to New Orleans.

> Me too. All the footage we've seen in the UK is of New Orleans and
> Biloxi, both of which have clearly been badly hit. I assume small
> settlements between them and nearby are as bad or worse. I'm glad you're
> alright -- but I feel so sorry for those who aren't.
>
> regards
> sarah

Sarah, from what I understand, some of the small coastal communities have
disappeared completely. My family is from the South, although none
currently live in the areas hit by this storm. I know the entire area
well, and I find it unbelievable that this has happened.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
unless there are three other people.