Wayne Boatwright

I'm so glad, George! I didn't know exactly what area you lived in, but
thought you were closer to New Orleans. I have family in NE Mississippi,
Tupelo to be exact, and haven't heard anything, but I know that area was
not hit severely. I cannot begin to imagine the scope of recovering from
this.

Wayne

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*