Bob Wheeler

emjtds wrote:
> I'm looking for recommendations for a bread machine. I'm leaning toward a
> Panasonic SD-YD250. Has anyone used this machine? I'd appreciate any
> comments and recommendations. I've made bread by hand, and I realize that
> it's generally a superior product, but it's a question of convenience.
> Thanks

Actually "made by hand" bread is not necessarily superior. I've made a
lot of bread, but can't do as well as my bread machine on the loaves it
does best -- plain white bread for sandwiches and such. My bread machine
controls the temperatures and rise much better than I can. Of course,
French bread and other good stuff can't be done well with a bread machine.

I have no info about the Panisonic. It's literature looks good. I
haven't seen a picture of the finished loaf. I prefer a traditional loaf
myself, and find the odd shaped things produced by some machines
rebarbarate. I've been happy with a Zojirashi for the white bread.

--
Bob Wheeler --- http://www.bobwheeler.com/
ECHIP, Inc. ---