usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> situation

>>>I don't consider it no-win. I can put aside my personal preferences for
>>>ONE meal a lot easier than risk offending someone I care about and
>>>respect.

>>Good answer.

> I disagree.

Because you're a melodramatic ingrate who sees dinner invitations as an
opportunity to proselytize others.

> Would someone you
> care about and respect think badly
> of you if they knew you followed a
> certain diet?

Why the hell should they be preoccupied with what others put in their
bodies? What does that say about YOU that they'd associate you with your
eating disorder?

> People who get offended at having their food
> turned down by someone who has
> dietary restrictions are not friends
> at all.

Those are NOT dietary restrictions. They're evidence of your eating
disorder.