Derek

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:19:19 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:
>Dreck's afterbirth wrote:
>>
>> do you really think that i may be the real father of any of Derek,s
>> children?

>I have no idea if you are or not. Do you?
>
>> should i have a DNA test

>No. What purpose would it serve?
>
>> so that i can have access?

>Not if what Derk has written about your threatening his daughters is
>true. Don't think that just because he and I don't get along that I find
>you more respectable than I find him -- I don't. You'll never be half
>the man your brother is, Dave.

Being that he's my identical mirror twin, your last sentence
could be easily dismissed as false, though not by me. We're
two halves of a whole, and my greatest of all embarrassments
and shame is in having such an association with him, for want
of a better term, and in not being in a position to do anything
about it. Ask yourself how you would cope, not just here but
in life, with a life-long mortal enemy who looked like you, talked
like you, was always mistaken as BEing you (even by your
parents), and did everything in his power to take what rightly
belonged to you only to destroy it, even if it cost him dear while
doing it.

When my own identical mirror twin boys were born, again, one
left-handed as David is, and then later found to be both as
competitive as he and myself are against each other for the
smallest of personal gain, I didn't know whether to laugh or
cry, so I set myself the task in not letting history repeat itself
by taking complete control over their up-bringing. As a result I
now have two adult sons who are inseparable while at the same
time content with what they are as separate individuals. Unlike
David and myself they are proud to be twins. It wasn't easy to
change fate, but I did it because I knew it had to be done and
was made 'prepared' for it.