PENMART01

Default Chocolate Coating for Graham Crackers

> jmk
>Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 09:05:38 -0500

>On 2/6/2004 6:00 AM, Frogleg wrote:
>> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 04:33:21 GMT, sf > wrote:

>>>Yes and call me hopelessly lost in the past, but I thougnt
>>>they still exsited.

>> I hunted the web to check, and didn't find anything. Nabsico has a
>> chocolate-FLAVORED version, which wouldn't be the same at all.
>>
>> Glad to see both that my memory wasn't failing (more than usual) and
>> that the passing of time baffles others. :-)

>Most coffee shops have them. Why don't you ask where they get their
>chocolate covered graham crakers?

They're considered a confection, not a cracker. There are plenty of companys
producing chocolate covered grahams, just not by the major cookie companys (too
costly to produce a good product, and folks these days are more health concious
so they are not a big seller)... there are also lots of cheapo versions made
with fake chocolate, I see them in the stupidmarket cookie aisle all the time,
sometimes I even buy a package, but they are not very good. Most every NYC
appetizing store sells chocolate covered grahams, loose, by the pound.

http://www.newyorkcityfood.com/w02.html

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon