usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:
>>>You're still dodging. Would you eat
>>>the steak? If not, how would you
>>>explain to your gracious hosts? Two
>>>simple questions. There is no reason
>>>not to answer, is there?

>>Maybe he doesn't know what he would do, it's a bit of a no-win situation
>>isn't it? You don't like a certain food, yet you find it served to you by

>>gracious host. If you eat it, that's not good due to the yuk factor, and

> if
>
>>you leave it, you risk insulting your hostess, that's even worse. What do

> If you feel that risking insult to
> your host is even worse, then
> we know what your decision
> would be. I find though, that
> decent people are not offended
> if someone has dietary restrictions

Veganism isn't a dietary restriction. It's an eating disorder.

> and turns something down.
>

>>you do, tell them that you think meat is murder? Lie and say you're
>>allergic? That's weak. To the best of my knowledge, Buddhist monks who are
>>strict vegetarians will eat meat if it is served to them for this reason.

> Those monks are not strict
> vegetarians or they would not
> eat the meat.

Buddhists are under no obligation to abstain from meat. Nor are
adherents of other religions. Hindus are allowed meat under certain
circumstances. The Buddha himself ate meat. Jesus ate meat. Mohammad ate
meat. Ascetics miss the meaning if they think they're holier for abstaining.

> They would maybe
> instead give it to some of the
> hungry non-monks.

You're such a clueless shit.