Wayne Boatwright

On Fri 26 Aug 2005 10:38:47p, -L. wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>> > Well, we all have our dirty little secrets.
>> >
>> > -L.
>> >

>> hehehe... I guess I should admit that I'm addicted to plain,
>> strong-brewed iced tea, no lemon, no sugar, no sweetener. I never
>> seem to get enough.
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright *¿*

> Oh, I am addicited to brewed ice tea as well - brewed dark, over a lot
> of ice - and nothing added too! Yum!!
>
> Gee- may be why I am always up posting in the wee hours - ya think?
> LOL...
>
> -L.

hmm... Seems to be a common problem!

Have you ever heard that if you brew a pitcher of iced tea and don't
consume it within the day, that you should toss whatever's left? Supposed
to be unhealthy? Someone told me that once, but I could never substantiate
it, and usually refrigerate what I have left.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
unless there are three other people.