Lara Burton

yes deer poop is everywhere (and elk, and moose, and cougar and bear and all
those little forest creatures) but for some reason, it is ok in the water.
my friend monitors the natural springs that make up our water supply (on the
side of the mountain==no beavers) and he is only worried about human traffic
and dog traffic. so i suppose i am making my tea with deer poop water
(perhaps that is why it tastes good?), but it's at least better than the
water down in the city--which even my children refuse to drink at
restaurants. i'm not sure if deer carry giardia--but i'm thinking they must
not.

oups.com...