SEb

Hello Lara,

I agree with Mike and Danny. $100 is much more than what is really
needed to jump into pu erh especially since you already tried the
cooked loose. You can focus more on the green/raw pu erh.

I would say that starting with tuo cha and fang cha are your best bet
because of their weight, price, and also because they use smaller grade
which make the tea not as "strong" as a traditional beeng cha. After
experiencing with these and if you think you like the tea, then you
could try a beeng cha.

Happy discovering!

SEb