maxine in ri

How about if you videotape yoursef cooking? Then you can review the
tapes and figgur out what you did and how much of it you threw in.

Sounds like you're gonna be one busy star on too many media outlets.
Careful, or folks will get tired of seeing you.

Hope Sam enjoys her first fair. While you show her the wonders of
country living, I'll be caring for my Mom back at her house, since they
let her out on Sunday. Only 5 months for them to get her up and out of
there. And her roommate was asking about that window bed....

maxine in ri