Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' > said:
>
> > The good news: I placed in 10 of the 20 canning lots I entered and
> > 1 of the 3 baking lots. There really isn't any *bad* news.

> Congrats, lady. I know you work your butt off making all that stuff.
> You deserve wots and wots of wibbons! (Sorry, picked that up from
> Sam being "cited")

> Carol

T hanks, Kiddo. Oh, Carol!! She's so funny! She's been stiffing me
on phone calls lately -- refuses to talk (little snot). Last time I
called I was warned she wouldn't "take the call." I told her dad to
tell her it was Santa Claus calling (good thought, eh?). She said,
"It's not Santa, DADDY!! It's not CHRISTMAS! It's not SNOWING!"
Bright little whippet.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> Several notes since 8/18/05